TES Art Contest
Get a chance to win a UniFAST Merchandise Kit from CHED Region 10 by joining the TES Art Contest. Here’s what you need to know to join
- Participant must be a verified TES Grantee
- Participant must create an original piece of art
- Participant must take a video timelapse of himself creating the art
- The entries should not contain any foul language advertising or any brands or brand logos
- Participant can only join one category and can submit only one entry
- Participant must submit both the PNG copy of the finished artwork and the video timelapse
- The PNG file should not exceed 25mb
- The video timelapse should:
- show the participant creating the art
- show the artwork at the end of the video
- should use only royalty-free background or instrumental music, or music without any vocal tracks
- be saved in mp4
- not exceed 3 minutes
- be submitted in 480p and 780p qualities (1 copy each)
- The PNG copy and 2 video copies shall be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before May 11, 2021
- The filenames should follow the format "MU-CompleteName-FileNumber" ex. MU-JuanCruz-1
- Visual Art – paintings, drawings, sculptures, etc.
- Graphic Art – digital art, design, patterns, desktop/phone wallpaper, etc.
- Overall design – 20%
The art has the "wow" factor, is eye catching and has good elements of design
- Message – 40%
The theme of the CHED Anniversary should be showcased in the art
- Creativity – 25%
The art is shows originality and imaginative skill
- Editing – 15%
The video shows a clear view of the artwork and the face of the participant is clearly shown at the beginning of the video. The art should also be clearly shown in the timelapse.
Moving Forward, Claiming Victory for the Philippine Higher Education Pamantasan: Pandayan Tungo sa Kaunlaran"