The College of Agriculture and Forestry aims to produce graduates who are devoted to serve the country through research and extension and advanced technology in the fields off Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering and Forestry.
Equip and upgrade the College of Agriculture and Forestry in research, extension and technology that would enhance effective learning and experience of students and faculty advancement.
The BAT program is committed to produce graduates who:
- Demonstrate practical applications of theoretical knowledge in animal production, crop production, post harvest technology and agribusiness management.
- Acquire entry-level occupational proficiency in clusters of jobs in agriculture.
- Undertake agricultural production activities and community services.
The BSAE program is committed to produce graduates who:
- Possess the skills and abilities to apply engineering principles particularly in the solution of problems related to agro-industrial development.
- Possess entry-level occupational competencies in jobs related to agricultural engineering.
- Acquire entrepreneurial skills or potentials in agricultural engineering budiness enterprise.
- Show concern for the preservation and protection of the natural environment.
The BSF program is committed to produce graduates who:
- Manifest social, economic and environmental concerns of forestry resources.
- Conduct researches to advance growth of forestry science.
- Lead in proper conservation and development of forest resources thru public education and extension activities.