To be the leading center for Dentistry in Northern Mindanao.
The College of Dentistry shall promote optimum oral and general health through excellence in education, patient care, research and community service.
- To prepare highly qualified health care professionals and educators in the basic oral health science.
- To provide patient-centered care that is comprehensive and compassionate for a culturally and economically diverse population.
- To provide student-oriented education programs that prepare individuals for the thoughtful, ethical practice of dentistry and life-long learning.
- To foster collaborative research and develop specialized centers for innovative research in areas of health and disease, and
- To provide an environment for individual growth founded on mutual respect and professionalism.
- PreDent Two-year Pre-Dental Course
- DDM Doctor of Dental Medicine