The College of Engineering and Technology aims to be among the leading schools of engineering in the region.
To provide accessible engineering education to all segments of society and produce graduates who are God-fearing, principled, service oriented, socially responsible, environmentally concerned and prepared to meet the needs and challenges of a local and global community.
The College of Engineering and Technology aims to:
- Provide accessible high quality education to all engineering students in all segments of society in order to prepare them to meet the challenges and needs of their profession.
- Provide support for faculty to conduct high quality research for them to be technologically competent and responsive to the new trends thus ensuring high quality education.
- Create a culture in the academic community that instill the students with sound moral values, appreciation and pride in their history, love of God and country, and promotes entrepreneurial spirit, social and ecological awareness.
- Provide opportunities and venues for teachers, staff and students to strengthen their commitment, competence, work values, research, and community involvement.
- Provide technical expertise and training to engineering students on advanced technologies.