- General Reference, Special Collection, handbooks, reviewers, manuals, guidebooks, Filipiniana and Periodical materials are read inside the library only.
- Books in Reserve Section can be lent out for a limited time to students. Reserve Books are issued for only one (1) hour time within the designated reading area. Extension for an additional hour may be granted if there is no demand from other borrower/s.
- Books from the General Section may be lent out: three (3) days for reference books. Renewal for another day is granted only if there is no waiting list. Borrowed books should be presented at the circulation counter for renewal.
- Any person who losses or fails to return the borrowed books after the specified due date shall replace them within seven (7) days or pay the current value together with the accrued fines and a processing fee. If the book is out of printing, the cost of the photocopy plus binding cost shall be charged together with the accrued fines. Further borrowing by the student is temporarily suspended until his account is cleared.
- Books borrowed for home use shall be returned to the Loan Desk /Record Section. Books used inside the library should be returned to its proper area.
- Books and other library materials that are taken out should be presented to the checker for inspection. This ensure proper accounting of borrowed materials from the library.
- Inquiries concerning the lost and found articles in the library should be made at the loan desk. The Library personnel is not responsible for losses of personal belongings inside the library.